Wellness @ Work

Amanda Osmer Community Leave a Comment

Work should be more than just a job, you should enjoy what you do and the company you work for. “I write to invite you to a unique breakfast forum, coming up on Tuesday March 12. Mark Brown, the Director of Corporate Potential for Grappone Automotive, will be speaking here at the Center for Health Promotion as part of the Concord Hospital Trust Business Partners in Health series called Wellness@Work I am feeling particularly strong about the approach that Grappone Automotive will be describing at this forum. Grappone is breaking workplace culture ground, by making it possible for their employees to consider their own personal meaning through work, and by creating a climate of respect and mastery that unlocks each individual’s potential. To my mind, this is an essential wellness “upgrade” we’ll all be facing, to survive and even thrive through our life’s work. You are invited to this free event, to come and connect with others who are interested in or already investing in a business culture grounded in human purpose and potential. We’ll be here at 7:45 for coffee and connections, with Mark speaking at 8:00 – 8:50. Please feel free to forward this to colleagues and business partners you think would be interested or intrigued. We ask that you call 230-7300 to advise us if you’re coming, to ensure available space. ” – Margaret Fletcher Center for Health Promotion Wellness@Work Employer Series March 2013_2 Join our Facebook …